We fastidiously follow Safeguarding and Safer recruitment policies and procedures and all staff have a current enhanced DBS check with no convictions against children and in general at least two valid references. All staff are supported to use the online DBS update service which would red flag any potential issues in real time.
Staff must and do understand the importance of safeguarding themselves and young people, and therefore there is a mandatory and extensive two weeks induction covering (but not limited to) the policies and procedures listed:
• Safeguarding (level 1-3)
• Autism Awareness
• Current children’s legislation, regulation – Introduction, Safeguarding Duties and Responsibilities
• Child Sexual Exploitation - Level 1-3
• Data Protection Act (GDPR)
• Domestic Abuse
• Online Safety - Risks to Children
• Online Safety for Parents and Carers
• Equality and Diversity
• Information Sharing and Consent
• Substance Misuse
• Missing from home
• Health and Safety and Fire Safety
• Trafficking/ Unaccompanied minor;
• Safeguarding Against Radicalisation and Extremism
• Child Sexual Exploitation: staff are regularly trained on how to use LCPP 2015 and the Local Authorities
Copyright © 2021 Green Harvest CC Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
We're looking for great partners and employees. Visit our Careers page to know how you can apply.